Take your Tableau Data Visualization and Data Analytics Skills to the Next Level!
Why learn Tableau?
- Tableau is a powerful, market-leading data visualization and business intelligence software.
- Tableau’s interface is super simple and anybody can interact with the visualizations
- In Tableau, it is very simple to make patterns from data and further use those patterns in decision-making.
- Among business intelligence tools, Tableau consistently ranks as the number one tool year on year.
Further, with over a million members, the Tableau community is one of the most supportive and friendly communities online. No matter what your level of expertise is, you can always find someone who is willing to share their insights and help you find solutions to your problems.
Be in demand
Tableau is consistently ranked as the number one business intelligence tool year after year. So learning how to use Tableau can help you get your dream job!
Become a Data Analytics Maestro
Knowledge of Tableau will enable you to quickly and easily take any data and turn it into actionable insights is a valuable skill. You’ll be the go-to person for all analytics needs!
At your own comfort
Learn from scratch
Providing direct practical experience
10 Weeks Duration
1 hr/day (as per your schedule)
To a great learning experience
Available in English & Hindi
What you’ll learn
- Learn about multiple versions of Tableau products and install tableau public to get started
- Get familiarized with the Tableau user interface
- Learn about the data connection methods
- Learn the foundational elements of Data Visualization, and apply them using Tableau
- Learn how to create most basic charts (e.g. Line, Bar, Scatter, Treemaps, Maps, etc.) as well as advanced charts such as Histogram, Boxplots, and Pareto charts
- Learn to create maps in Tableau
- Learn formatting the charts and make them look better
- Learn to create filters, sets & groups in Tableau
- Learn to create a calculated field to perform the numerical calculation
Who is this course for?
- Tableau is ideal for Aspiring Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Data Scientists, Business intelligence developer
- Curious minds who love to play with data sets and try to build a story out of them.
- For someone who wants to build a career in data science.
By the end of the course you will:
- Have a good understanding of how Tableau is better than most visualization tools
- Get a good hang of Tableau’s interface, data types, and terminologies.
- Have a good understanding of different data connection options in Tableau
- Be able to create most basic charts (e.g. Line, Bar, Scatter, Treemaps, Maps, etc.) using both ‘show me’ feature as well as from scratch as well as the advanced charts such as Histogram, and Pareto charts
- Be able to create interactive visualization using filters, actions, and parameters
- Be able to convey a story using data through dashboards and stories in Tableau
- Be able to create calculated fields and advanced calculations in Tableau
- Have a good understanding of the necessary steps to clean up and combine multiple data tables to be able to manage real-life data visualization projects
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Having a basic understanding of Microsoft Excel will be helpful. Rest everything that you need to know about Tableau would be taught to you from scratch.
What software/tools would be needed for the course?
All of the software and tools that you’ll need for the course will be shared with you as you go along.
What system configuration is needed to do this course?
Microsoft Windows 7 or newer (x64) / Microsoft Server 2008 R2 or newer (x64). 2 GB memory and at least 1.5 GB minimum free disk space
iMac/MacBook computers 2009 or newer
macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Mojave 10.14 and macOS Catalina 10.15
1.5 GB minimum free disk space
When can I start the course?
All you need to do is enroll in this course and you are good to go.
What will be the timings of the course?
The great thing about this course is that it is online and you can learn at any time that works for you. You don’t have to worry about time or location. You can study for as long or as little as you want each day.
- Lectures 64
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 125050
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes