A Microsoft Excel guide for beginners, covering topics such as charts, spreadsheets, formulas, shortcuts, macros, and much more.
Why learn Microsoft Excel?
Microsoft Excel helps solve Business Problems. It has some extremely relevant and important data analysis tools. Whether you are an engineer, a data scientist, a marketer, an analyst, a researcher, or a chartered accountant – everyone needs Excel.
Be in demand
Excel is used by almost every business in the world. Its know-how can instantly increase your job prospects and starting salary.
Fundamental for Data Analysis
Excel is an amazing tool for data junkies who love organizing, analyzing, and visualizing information. It is truly the most fundamental tool for anyone looking to get into the field of data analysis.
At your own comfort
Learn from scratch
Providing direct practical experience
10 Weeks Duration
1 hr/day (as per your schedule)
To a great learning experience
Available in English & Hindi
What you’ll learn
- Build a solid understanding of the Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Build a solid foundation on how to use all the features and functions of Excel
- Unlock your true potential by learning powerful formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, and MATCH functions
- Master PivotTables to create dynamic reports that will help you make better decisions, faster.
- Become proficient in Excel data tools like Sorting, Filtering, Data validations, and Data importing
- Create charts, scatter plots, and histograms that can help you enhance your visual presentation.
- Make amazing presentations by using the different Conditional and Table formatting options.
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Data scientist, Business intelligence developer
- Anyone who would like to integrate the power of Excel into their personal or professional life.
- Fundamental understanding of Excel
- Good understanding of highly sought-after functions (SUM, VLOOKUP, IF, AVERAGE, INDEX/MATCH, and many more…)
- Skill to develop dynamic reports and effective spreadsheets with Excel PivotTables
- Automate your day-to-day Excel tasks
Microsoft Excel FAQs
What are the prerequisites for this course?
No experience is necessary for this course– it is perfect for beginners. You will be taught everything you need to know about Microsoft Excel from the ground up.
What software/tools would be needed for the course?
All of the software and tools that you’ll need for the course will be shared with you as you go along.
What system configuration is needed to do this course?
To do this course, you would need a computer with a minimum of 1 GB RAM and Windows 8 or later (64-bit).
When can I start the course?
All you need to do is enroll in this course and you are good to go.
What will be the timings of the course?
The great thing about this course is that it is online and you can learn at any time that works for you. You don’t have to worry about time or location. You can study for as long or as little as you want each day.
- Lectures 183
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 13078
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes