Learn how to create beautiful and engaging presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint.
Why learn Microsoft PowerPoint?
PowerPoint is the most popular presentation program for a reason. It’s easy to use and allows you to create beautiful, attention-grabbing slides. In this course, you’ll learn how to combine text, 3-D graphics, and multimedia to create presentations that will wow your audience. You’ll also learn how to use PowerPoint as a powerful presentation tool.
Be in demand
PowerPoint is a powerful tool that can help you get ahead in your career. According to a recent study, more than 25% of high-opportunity jobs require training in PowerPoint. If you want to give yourself a leg up in the job market, learning how to use PowerPoint is a great place to start.
Used in Every Industry
Many different types of professionals use PowerPoint regularly in their jobs, including bankers, financial analysts, consultants, and teachers. PowerPoint is a versatile tool with nearly unlimited potential uses. Teachers can use it to create digital tutorials, while managers can use it to share information with their team or organize meetings. Marketers may use PowerPoint to convey a brand’s identity, and freelancers can use it as a digital portfolio or for job pitches.
At your own comfort
Learn from scratch
Providing direct practical experience
10 Weeks Duration
1 hr/day (as per your schedule)
To a great learning experience
Available in English & Hindi
What you’ll learn
- Master the Basic Features of PowerPoint
- Get familiar with the PowerPoint interface
- Learn how to insert shapes, graphics, and pictures into your presentation
- Create a powerful business presentation in PowerPoint
- Enhance Slide Design through the use of design elements
- Learn tips & tricks to effectively & efficiently work on PowerPoint
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to give effective presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Whether you’re a business consultant, finance professional, startup founder, HR manager, executive assistant, college student, or educator, PowerPoint skills are essential. Knowing how to craft a presentation and deliver it in a way that engages your audience is a key skill in any field.
By the end of the course you will:
- Have a solid understanding of how to work efficiently in PowerPoint without wasting time and effort
- Be able to master how to create a client-ready PowerPoint document for business meetings
- Get better at designing, presenting, and animating
- Be able to Create engaging and well-designed slides and animations
- Be able to improve your workflow and design skills
Do I need to pay anything for this course?
No, this course is entirely free – you don’t have to pay anything.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
No, everything that you need to know about PowerPoint would be taught to you from scratch.
What software/tools would be needed for the course?
All of the software and tools that you’ll need for the course will be shared with you as you go along.
What system configuration is needed to do this course?
To do this course, you would need a computer with a minimum of 1 GB RAM and Windows 8 or later (64-bit).
When can I start the course?
All you need to do is enroll in this course and you are good to go.
What will be the timings of the course?
The great thing about this course is that it is online and you can learn at any time that works for you. You don’t have to worry about time or location. You can study for as long or as little as you want each day.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3016
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes