A step-by-step course to learn and master the Basic and Advanced DAX (Data Analysis Expressions) functions
Why learn Power BI DAX?
DAX is a powerful tool that can help you get the most out of your data. With DAX, you can easily analyze sales data across multiple product categories and date ranges. You can also combine important inventory data from different data sources into one place.
Learning how to create effective DAX formulas is essential to making the most of your data. With the right information, you can start solving real business problems in the most efficient way possible. This is Business Intelligence, and DAX will help you get there.
What are the requirements or prerequisites for taking your course?
- Some basic knowledge in Power BI is required
- Rest, everything that you need to know about DAX functions will be taught to you from scratch
At your own comfort
Learn from scratch
Providing direct practical experience
10 Weeks Duration
1 hr/day (as per your schedule)
To a great learning experience
Available in English & Hindi
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Power BI DAX functions
- Connecting multiple data sources in one stroke i.e. Data Modelling
- Basic DAX functions like Date, Text, Number & Logical
- Advance DAX functions like Calculate, Compare & Running Total
- To quickly access functions without using a keyboard i.e. Quick Measures
- Table functions like All, Summarise, TOPN, & CALENDARAUTO
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Data scientist, Business intelligence developer
- Anybody who deals with data in day-to-day work
Once you have done this course you would be able to:
- Connect multiple data sources in one stroke
- Solve several data analysis problems efficiently
- Create robust and high-performance data models
- Access and evaluate large amounts of data from different tables quickly
- Quickly access DAX functions without using a keyboard
- Creates a separate calendar automatically
Power BI DAX Training FAQs
What are the prerequisites for this course?
Some basic knowledge in Power BI is required.
Rest, everything that you need to know about DAX functions will be taught to you from scratch.
What software/tools would be needed for the course?
All of the software and tools that you’ll need for the course will be shared with you as you go along.
What system configuration is needed to do this course?
To do this course, you would need a computer with a minimum of 1 GB RAM and Windows 8 or later (64-bit).
When can I start the course?
All you need to do is enroll in this course and you are good to go.
What will be the timings of the course?
The great thing about this course is that it is online and you can learn at any time that works for you. You don’t have to worry about time or location. You can study for as long or as little as you want each day.
- Lectures 37
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 895
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes